Thursday, January 4, 2007

Footy

Went out for a long session of belated birthday drinks with ThePrince at the best bar in Kenmore, and after hearing about his past weekend spent walking amongst gentiles at Christmas, and Drunk Santa Neighbor, we discuss the brutal reality of the situation:

THE MBTA IS ALL-POWERFUL. PESKY MORTALS WILL NEVER CHANGE THE T, FOR THE T IS INFALLIBLE.

But, though THE T is like "Fuck poor people," ThePrince did come up with a ringer of an idea - that I should simply walk to work.

Rollicking fuck Jesus, yes! Walk to work! I've been looking for a cheap way to motivate my lazy-goddamn ass, and this is an awesome opportunity to do just that. Fuck the fucking T. Hear that, bitch? I'll walk the same route your tracks go, and I'll save myself four fucking dollars a day, which, with proper investments, can turn into packs of cigarettes and whiskey.

No comments: