Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I piss here too!

Fuck me if it isn't tough finding a proper toilet at 5:30 on a Monday evening. I know, I know, Nate you say, I've been drinking all afternoon to forget my problems and I forgot to go behind the dumpster where I stash my fifths of Barcardi. Drunk friend, I dig! You have nothing to explain to me!

The cops however, will want an explanation. Especially after you shed your clothes, whip out your dong and write your name on the disabled passenger seats. I know! If they're disabled they have their own seats, the ones with wheels, so by all means, dump your pisser there. So what if the police don't understand. So what if they make you put on your clothes and a pair of handcuffs. You went out of your way to show us working tool-bags that we too could be wrecked at 5:30 and naked down to our socks if we wanted to. Friend. America and I salute you.

1 comment:

barbara said...

i thought you had an uncanny ability for inconspicuously peeing as you walk?